[Writingworkshop] Alternatron D11

Daniel Peters danieltpeters at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 16:05:49 EST 2008

Your process is fascinating.  My brother is studying improvisational comedy
in chicago and it sounds like the mechanics are very similar, which, i
suppose, shouldn't be surprising.  "If there are enough of these dialectics
going on I can just start and write to the end".  Cool stuff man.  And as
for the report on the conference please, please keep em coming.  Hilarious.
Fortunately there was a spare seat next to me.