[Writingworkshop] some randoms

Adam Holland adam.holland at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 09:24:33 EST 2008

No strikes, sure, but joint locks and throws are pretty offensive!
Maybe you need to look into the specific forms of "competitve" poetry, like
the dozens or Turkish adolescent boy stuff.

Incidentally, though, I think a poem about a fight between two martial art
disciplines would be rather good in its own right, w/o being an allegory for
anything.

--
When copies are free, you need to sell things which can not be copied.