[Writingworkshop] Theatre is a metaphor for metaphor

Daniel Peters danieltpeters at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 00:32:22 EST 2008

Well that was a welcome homecoming after a tense night of work.  I love it.
 Seriously.  I think I will have to read it a few more times to make
anything resembling a helpful critical comment, specifically the beginning,
a little confusion on my part.  On that note I will slavishly lavish praise.
 On first reading scene six is my favorite scene, the clouds leading into
the audience reference is great.  The humor throughout is well timed and
expressive without feeling forced in any way.  Can't wait to read this
again.  Keep it up man.